Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Next Generation Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Bleach

NGB Roleplayers have the chance to create characters and build amazing stories through role-play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» For the King
For the King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm by Kami

» Kurokami, Satsuki
For the King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:36 am by Kami

» Rules and Regulations
For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:21 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Arrancar's training ground.
For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am by Seshomaru Ankonku

» Rp start.
For the King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am by Miikai

» Kami(Captain Commander)
For the King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 am by Kami

» Miikai Yamaoto
For the King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:01 am by Miikai

» Seshomaru Ankonku (Espada Leader)
For the King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 am by Kami

» Character Template (All Races)
For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:46 pm by Kami

Copyright ©

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

For the King

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 am

- Kami appears back into the area near Miikai -
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenbleach.rpg-board.net
Miikai

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:27 am

Miikai growled as the sonogram appeared again, shaking his head slowly. He had just gone for a simple walk around the town, relaxing and killing a few small hollows when this freak showed up. His right hand found his left zanpakuto and he stood in a ready position.

"Why the fuck are you back?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:10 am

" Thanks for helping with the small uprising of hollows in this area and I was impressed with your trick earlier" - He still thought of the man as a coward but a smart one. He saw it fit to not come off as a threat and gave a kind hearted smile before addressing what he came back for. - " your obviously one of the exiled shinigami because none of the others would pull what you did. I also think your the guy who could point out the others in your same situation or just help me with our plan. "
Back to top Go down
Miikai

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 am

Miikai was silent for a minute, frozen in thought. This man came back, praising his simple trick and complementing him. He mentioned plans, that he himself might fit in his plans. Grinning under his mask, he straightened up a bit.

"Yeah only a fool would fall for a trick like that. I guess I could fit in any plan of yours. What we're those plans again?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 pm

" Well I was thinking you would be the typical man and fight but your more spineless than any other person I've met. Now with that being said I need an sneaky person to carry out an assassination on the central 46 members. " - Kami was trying not to get angered with the disrespect because this man was still of some use. Kami pulled out an sheet of paper with a list of the members, under normal circumstances no one should know the true identity of the central 46 members but Kami had connections rooted deeply in the soul society that surpassed the captains before him. - " If you accept I can make sure your considered an ally of the soul society and have free reign to do as you please in either world. That's if you succeed without anyone finding out who you are. " - Kami had a cold look, not happy with stooping this low. It was always the look he got when he had to end another life especially people as valuable as the central 46. -
Back to top Go down
Miikai

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Miikai tilted his head as he walked up and took the list of names. Reading through them and memorizing them he stepped back still holding the list. He would straighten his head and stare at the shinigami for a minute before speaking.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:58 pm

- Kami gained his smile again when Miikai took the scroll. - " that's not important"
Back to top Go down
Miikai

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 am

Miikai grinned and vanished, using a shunpo to completely vanish from sight and arrive miles away. Folding the paper, he would put it in a pocket in his robe and start to walk thinking about what he should do. He could wipe out the current leadership and return home however he knew in his heart that was wrong. Sighing he walked for a few more miles until he found a tree to lay under and keep thinking.
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 3:21 am

Appearing behind Kami he sighed. "Will he join us? " the bracelet in his arm was simmering red as it was draining the arrancars retsuei making Seshomaru wince slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 6:36 am

" Not sure" - Kami said looking at his ally -
Back to top Go down
Miikai

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 pm

-Pass-
Back to top Go down
Seshomaru Ankonku

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:36 pm

"Well in any case I have a small problem to take care of. Maybe if this alliance works you can share your secret as to purifying hollows. Off to the forest of menos" He chuckled before vanishing back to Hueco Mundo.

On his way there he wondered if Kami would fallow him.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the King   For the King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Bleach  :: RP Area :: Human World :: Naruki City-
Jump to: